Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chapter 15

"I'm almost disappointed because he makes it sound as if it's all a procedure. I didn't save Abba. Or maybe I did, in a small way." Pg. 136
I'm deeply disappointed that Nadira thought at first that she didn't save Abba, because she did. She changed a lot! If it wasn't for her pointing out all of the mistakes that the people have made (and trust me, I would have been embarassed) then coming down there would have been pointless. What I am worried about is how Aisha will be taking it. Just the fact that Nadira had made a big move and that she did it without her. I hope she feels greatful for her effort and saving her dad. I wouldn't want them to fight.

*Another thing is, why did all of the people look at her in a strage manner when she was on the bus? Was it because she was missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment